What is DEX?
A peer-to-peer marketplace called DEX, or decentralized exchange, enables transactions between cryptocurrency traders. Financial transactions can be made possible through decentralized exchanges (DEXs), which eliminate the need for banks, brokers, payment processors, or other middlemen.
The capacity of blockchains to interact with one another is referred to as interoperability. Cross-chain messaging protocols, which allow blockchains to read data from and/or send data to other blockchains, are the cornerstone of blockchain interoperability. Cross-chain DEX is possible on our platform thanks to the interoperability of blockchains.
Many DeFi initiatives' success depends on cross-chain compatibility. Cross-chain DEXs are based on aggregators and the ongoing work to establish DEXs. They use a brand-new multi-chain network technology to establish a pool of liquidity. By utilizing intelligent algorithms, asset diversification, rising liquidity and trading volumes, and expanding the market for decentralized finance, they allow users to transact across several blockchain ecosystems. For DeFi to fully benefit from the strength of interoperability and liquidity across several chains, cross-chain DEX is required.
Why cross-chain DEX is better?
Enable users to trade across many blockchain ecosystems by leveraging smart algorithms
Increasing liquidity and trading volumes and growing the market for decentralized finance
Users can perform a seamless exchange of digital assets without the intervention of third-party governance with cross-chain trading
Cross-chain trading removes bottlenecks and simplifies crypto trading
Without using wrapped tokens, bridges, or intermediary networks, CrossDEX gathers liquidity to facilitate swaps
During swap you will get best offers among different blockchains, so CrossDEX enables you that opportunity
No third-party authorities are engages during the process of swap. Everything works on smart-contracts and agreement of both sides
A collection of fixed open-source smart contracts called CrossDEX are used to construct a permissionless automated market maker on all supported blockchains
100 000 000
- Research of the market and understanding what problems it has
- Brainstorming with the team and discussing the main idea
- Caming out with the final decision and work on the product is started
- Outlining main goals and milestones to better understand the priorities
- Website building and whitepaper release
- Work on the product is ongoing - building the dApp
- DEX Aggregator is ready to use, fully perfect product
- Work on the Market and Approvals are started
- Discussing with the Marketing Team about the future plans
- Choosing the IDO for the Presale, while Market and Approvals are preparing
- cMarket and Approvals are finished
- Presale as a Fairlaunch in the Pinksale Finance
- Working on the initial marketing through social media
- Purchasing ads with influencers, bloggers related to the idea of project
- Creating the community and social networks for product
- Initial community is created and interacting with them
- Full marketing is started untill the Presale End
- Presale is finished and tokens are ready to claim
- Launching of the project
- Main marketing campaign is started
- CMC & CG Listings
- Trendings and appearing in different crypto platforms
- Attracting more investors and traffic to the project